Tuesday, December 14, 2010

No Subject...Crap!

Hi all. Read this if u want, if u don't... well, fine. I am about to list my griviences for today, so if u don't want to be whined to go away. Thanx.
Here:
1. My thighs hurt from stretching and I still don't have the 180 degrees straight legs . It's all for naught.
2. I can't move right because of my exercise today and the fact that I forgot to take a hot shower afterward or may be I was in hurry.
3. I have a ton of study and two big projects coming up, so screw this. I probably won't be able to Fbook all this week with all the crap I still have to do. This is redicuolous. My weekend lasted like ten minutes and now its just back to work. :(
4. Arrgh...I have to much to do, basically. And lots and lots of laundry/cleaning/petty annoyances don't help me any.

Thanx for reading, if u did. I have to go now and start the wash my cloth & myself because if I don't I'll have no clothes for tommorrow and I will be a good environment for all new species evolving on this planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment