Saturday, June 19, 2010

Its all about YOU....

Meet a Girl…….

It was the day of September 2006… I was sitting in the class, reading a book (pretending) don’t remember which one, thinking about the complex life of student(enjoy in cafeteria,chit-chat with friends,watch movies, Mc-D's blah blah),Book was just in my hands but my complete attention was on the girl sitting on the other row just a bench behind me…

She was fair, oval face, Black hair, steep nose, glass on her beautiful black eyes, few pimples on her cheek, wearing Red full sleeves T-shirt and a grey color Jeans. She was sitting by her hands back on other table and talking to a girl about something,laughing, shaking her head and kind of dancing.

I just paid my attention to her but we didn’t have any conversation as after sometime she left for her home.

The following day as I came to college I come to know that there was strike of students of our college… Reason—UNKNOWN… I sat on the road divider and start watching what is going on… immediately I realized that, that girl in same jeans, with new Grey stripe T-Shirt and shoes standing next to me… I stand up and greeted her good morning, she replied to me and asked “what is happening” I replied “Don’t know but seems it is strike…” and here conversation starts.... :))) We started chatting about how she get admitted there and how I did, She told me that she wasn’t interested to take admission in here as she wanted to pursue her career in arts, but her parents wasn’t convinced and…….

We both sat on that divider and chatted for long time about an hour, and then as strike was over we went to our class, she sat just behind me with another friend. I again started reading a book to grab her attention and I was successful…. She asked me which book I am reading… I replied don’t remember the name, she smiled and I show her the cover it was some business book and she said I don’t like such books…. I was like…… OK!!!

The same day after some time we were sitting in the library together with two more friends and we become quite friendly till that time, we exchanged our number and have some different conversation…… yes!! In Library… they are meant for these things only. And then we left for the day….

I was in train she ringed; I was surprised and happy there was joy and happiness on my face… We had a chat again… and I felt ...here this friendship starts….

It is going to be more than 3 and half year, we shared everything in this world we felt, and spent every single moment together... She was always there with me when I feel sad, sick, and alone, and I hope I did that too......and still we talk share things and enjoy together, I am thankful to her parents who didn't let her go to other college and thankful to her……

.......WHO IS MY BEST FRIEND

6 comments: