Thursday, June 17, 2010

Things that break my heart but you people are strong..... isn't it???


This is the blog for all the creepy things in this world….

Things which are loved or liked by someone doesn’t mean that everyone will like it, eventually It become crap or creepy for someone.So if anyone here reading this feel that this is not good for him/her you are completely free to go.... Thanks for coming....

This is true that I am very emotional and I am not in those good people who let bad things happen to anyone, I have feelings and more strong than many of you.

I cry when I see children playing on the street with no food, no cloth no shelter & no future, it breaks my heart and I want to do something for them but I can’t because I am helpless single creature and have no time at all from my own stupid job of making my career and money.

I feel bad when someone disrespect those, who were of our age long ago. They are those who have spent all their lives by taking care of their child and giving them all the comfort in their life. But these grownups want to live their life in their own way. They forget that their parent always kept their comfort before them. In those hot and dusty summers they preferred to condition their child’s room rather than their own.
This is the one example you can remember… there are lots of them… But ultimately they will have to listen sentences like….

“What have you done for us?”

or

“Why the hell my MOM or DAD don’t understand me..”

Dude you are in this world because of them and they don’t understand you??? Look at yourself…. And ask this question….. They really don’t understand you??
You will feel HORRIBLE…..

I feel sad when two people breakup. Relationships are meant for lifetime they get old but you cannot forget anything from your past Rships..... This is the truth... accept it....

Once you get committed and then you breakup, will you ever be able to forget those moments and time when you two have said each other how much you love HIM/HER…..
NO you will not, The whole time of your relationship you say that He/She is your soul mate and then after sometime you realize that it isn't.

but still there is a word MOVEON… mean you learn how to breakup, keep all the things in one corner of your heart and start another.

Is this what we are? Is it always good to change the situation rather than making situation good for you……..

I don’t feel in the same way, But still what you can do, when you Love someone and He/She starts loving someone else???? worst case..... Isn't it???

Well these creepy things will be continued….. I think I have written a lot in my first Post…..

PS.. Don’t think too much & I am not that good writer that when you read you will have to look dictionary for 100 of times.... and dont know how to play with words.... I write what I feel....

No comments:

Post a Comment