Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Missing someone??

Four years of a great friendship and Three years of deep relationship, when your friend or girlfriend go away, its very natural you miss her...
I do too...
I have no shame in accepting that I miss her, because I loved her the most in my life...
The relationship which we share is unexplainable. I cant explain my feeling and even what I feel... It is because feeling, love, missing someone cannot and never be explained.

As a human being, we see lots of chapters in our lives. While moving step by step ahead in life, we all experience love and friendship. In these relationships, the feeling which often arises, is the feeling of missing your special ones. Actually, it is fact that happiness and sadness walk together. Happiness comes after sadness and sadness comes after happiness. When we love someone, whether it is our beloved or true friend, we should prepare for some hard moments. Most of the time, lots of misunderstandings take place and people have to move opposite of each others. But after sometime, the another season comes and that is the time for missing them.

When we get away from our best friends or lovers, we start missing them. There are lots of missing you quotes to explore the condition of hearts. Let me tell you that missing someone is very sad feeling. You can not sit relax. The memories of that person tease you a lot. He/she starts coming in your dreams or you remember them all the time. The good time, the happy moments and lots more start coming in your senses. At that time, you can only be calm when you able to meet or talk to that person.

It often being said that whatever happens, happens for a good reason. I agree with that. You only realize the value of that person when you go far from him/her. The missing you quotes elaborate the same thing.

I would like to suggest you five things to do when you start missing your friend and beloved. These things will never help you to reduce your pain, but you will console yourself that their is a method...

1. Just try to connect with that person via phone, email, chat or s.m.s. ( you cry, you become sad, feel happy, have fight, get Jealous, and you end adorably with "I miss you, I love you, I am sorry, what to do I cant help it...")

2. Do not sit idle, just try to be busy. ( I do my Job... I work... trust me it never works.. when you are finish with your work you remember... why you were trying to be busy?? F**K)

3. If that person is near to you, just move and meet him/her. (Not possible in my case at all)

4. Never try to hide your feeling of missing her. If your feel it then just go and express yourself. (Best thing to do... It works...and you feel little more closer :) )

5. Be relaxed and console your heart by saying that we will meet soon. ( I started doing this before she left... :P )

We all have lots of emotions like anger, kindness, stress, crying, love.

Loving someone and missing her is natural.
Missing is most beautiful in all of them....

Miss You....


5 comments: