Saturday, January 1, 2011

Treasured Memory of New Year Celebration (Part I)

New Year's Day is every man's birthday."
- Charles Lamb

When I saw this quote five, six days back, I thought of why not I start a new different life!! not because my life is boring or something, it's because I want few different things this year, so I finally decided to start this in a new way,
leaving all kind of crap behind, and thinking to have a blast on 31st, I agreed for the party.

So we (Me and 23 more different people of different companies & backgrounds) get together and decided to celebrate our new year on farmhouse far from the city, in the peace of mountains, below stars shining and lightening up the grass and trees. The plan was perfect and exciting, and seriously what we had was damn exciting and are some treasured memory.

Here it starts:

The Journey Part I

I left my house to tie up with these people at 6 PM and reached Titwala 3 stations away from Kalyan @8:20, where I found they are waiting for the train back to Kalyan, on the wrong Platform, where I first found out that where we had to reach is 50KM away from the place where we were standing. So we waited and waited for train to come.
Somehow fortunately I saw the indicator and realized, that the train was already positioned on the other platform.

well.. that is not big a deal, it happens sometime, so we rushed and took the train.

On the way, after taking advice with different people we came to know that we should get down one station prior to Kalyan as it is only 45 KM from there.
We did that and again started waiting for other people to come for next 1.15 hrs.
Somehow the pause was over and they came

Late but we realized that we were not ministers so that drivers would have been waiting for us with the car at 10:30PM in the interior of a state.
So we finalized two rickshaw..
How much we were paying? - 1200 bucks, for 40 KM
(but anyway instead of 3 people, 5 person hopped in and now its OK)

Somehow after one hour of journey we again get a surprise news, that it was actually 55 -60 KM's away, but we kept on going in that cold, chilly, freezing wind, and we managed to reach at the place.

Arrival & Celebration...

After 1.5 hours we arrived at the location, It was perfect - moon(Dim)light, Stars, loneliness (except 25 people), DJ, Lighting, BallFire, ("Vodka, Rum, Beer, Wine etc" - Not of my interest ) Chicken, everything to make you feel like heaven.
As the two hand of clock hits, we all wished each other a happy new year, and crackers lit up and Music started. We all started dancing and hugging each other, Drinkers and smokers were on the fire... and the place was looking so beautiful.

I was there on the dance floor, standing and shaking my Ass & looking at the girls dancing, drinking and smoking, having fun.
I and my one more friend standing beside me were enjoying THUMPS UP and we suddenly watched a man in a sweater, monkey cap, and formal pant, coming from behind the bushes, 7 more people were following him and immediately they surrounded us. Before we act or think we were on the gun point of 7 Police officer's, and we were looking at each others face........ :)





No comments:

Post a Comment